Frequently asked questions
FAQ: Do you offer couples massage? 30 minute sessions? Massage for my 16 y/o?
* I do not offer couples massage, as I am the only massage therapist at my business
* I can work on minors (under 18) with a parent in the room the whole time
* I do not offer any sessions under 60 minutes at this time. The ONLY exception to this is if a current monthly client wants to book one session for a minor under 16 y/o.
FAQ: Do you offer pregnancy massage?
* I do not offer pregnancy massage. If you are a current client please contact me for a referral!
FAQ: Do you offer massage for oncology patients?
* I do not offer oncology massage at this time, due to lack of very specific training I believe a massage therapist should have in order to safely offer a massage in this case. I suggest looking for a oncology certified massage therapist.
FAQ: What is the best method of contact?
* I would say email, if you check your email on a regular basis. The reason for this is that I am usually working on a client or have minimal time in between clients to return calls. You can always call and leave a message or you might catch me when I'm free! Please call during normal business hours (M-F 9AM-6PM) only. If the best time to communicate for you is outside of those hours, please use my email Untangledmassage@outlook.com
FAQ: What is your cancellation policy?
*Cancellation/late policy: We reserve the right to charge a fee up to your full session amount for cancellations less than 24 hours in advance. No call no shows and same day cancellations will be charged 100% of the session scheduled. If you arrive late to your appointment you will be charged for the full amount of the session you booked, and you will receive the time remaining when you arrive.
FAQ: Are you accepting new clients?
*Not at the moment! Since I am the only massage therapist at my business, I am currently at capacity with my regular monthly clients. The only exception is if you have received a GC prior to 2022. I may open it back up in the future for new clients, but you would have to check back on the site in the future. (I am not keeping a list at the moment).